If you’re hitting the trail on National Trails Day on June 3, 2017, be sure to snap photos of your adventure, and send them our way to be entered to win a premium gear package. The more you submit, the better your chance to win.
1. To win, submit photos before June 11, 2017 to be considered.
2. Photos should display an aspect of National Trails Day recreation. Examples include:
- Action shots of people out enjoying trails
- Beautiful landscape photos of nature and/or trails
3. Caption your photos. Share details about your trail experience. The more info, the better.
4. High resolutions images are highly preferred. The better the quality the better your chances are of winning. If you send photos from your phone email them at full resolution.
5. Winners will be chosen by American Hiking Society staff. The winning photos will be announced on or around June 19th.
6. Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the upload form below to submit your best shots.
Send Us Your Photos
Choose one of the following methods to submit your photos to the National Trails Day 2017 Photo Contest.
Send an email to ntd@AmericanHiking.org with the subject line “Photo Contest”. Provide any captions, quotations or stories you wish to accompany your photos. Finally, make sure you attach your National Trails Day photos. By emailing photos you agree to the submittal requirements below.**
Scroll down to use the upload form below. You can submit multiple forms to include addition photos.
The Grand Prize for the 2017 National Trails Day Photo Contest will be gear package including a pair of Leki Trekking poles, a Klean Kanteen, a pair of Superfeet insoles, an Adventure Medical Kit first-aid kit, a Columbia daypack, and a National Trails Day Graphic Tee.