If you’re participating in a National Trails Day event on June 4, 2016, be sure to snap a bunch of photos, and send them our way to be entered to win some premium gear from the National Trails Day Sponsors. The more you submit, the better your chances are to win.
1. To win, submit photos before June 15, 2016 to be considered.
2. Photos should display an aspect of National Trails Day recreation. Examples include:
- Hikers hiking, bikers biking, paddlers paddling, horseback riders riding
- Beautiful landscape photos of nature and/or trails
3. Caption your photos. Share details about your Trails Day experience. The more info, the better.
4. High resolutions images are highly preferred. The better the quality the better your chances are of winning. If you send photos from your phone email them at the original resolution.
5. Winners will be chosen by American Hiking Society staff. The winning photos will be announced on or around June 17th.
6. Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the upload form below to submit your best shots.
Send Us Your Photos
Choose one of the following methods to submit your photos to the National Trails Day 2016Photo Contest.
Send an email to social@AmericanHiking.org with the subject line “Photo Contest”. Provide any captions, quotations or stories you wish to accompany your photos. Finally, make sure you attach your National Trails Day photos. By emailing photos you agree to the submittal requirements below.**
Scroll down to use the upload form below. You can submit multiple forms to include addition photos.
The Grand Prize for the 2016 National Trails Day Photo Contest will be a Therm-A-Rest Ventana two person sleeping bag.